Wednesday 6 March 2013

Focus On Imaging 2013 at the NEC, Birmingham

Focus on Imaging 2013, NEC Birmingham, Photography trade show

So last Sunday, Debbie of Debbie Stogden Photography and myself took a road trip down to Focus on Imaging 2013, which is held once a year over several days at the NEC, Birmingham. We arrived in the afternoon, and decided to check out the last couple of hours of the exhibition. 

It was great to have a look around at a quieter time to prepare for the big day of the exhibition on Monday... The following are just snapshots from my compact camera and iPhone (& Instagram... new love of mine) ... it was so busy with lots to see and I didn't want to be weighed down with my camera! 

Focus on Imaging 2013, NEC Birmingham, Photography trade show
I loved these pink pom poms on display at the Artsy Couture stand.. 


I loved the Canon stand, they had a tree and lots of "wildlife" (seagulls, owls) and some clouds... and some lenses and cameras of course! 


Light Blue is a great software that's available for photographers to help run their businesses and the admin side of things.. I'm definitely thinking of investing in this soon..! 


Left: The Nikon stand... all those little black things are actual DSLR cameras!! Seriously.... Anyone want to count them? Right: Debbie found a new friend but she was a bit miserable to be honest and not much of a talker so we left her to it! Debbie checked out the Nikon speedlite demo and was very impressed and inspired. 


I was thrilled to find my new album range at Focus on Imaging, and am very pleased to be working with such an amazing company for my new albums. Sample albums are being made as we speak, and I cannot wait to get my hands on them .... 



The day went past really fast, and after making big decisions on the albums to order,  having some lunch, watching a couple of demos, catching up with a couple of other photographers and buying a couple of small gadgets towards my lighting kit, it was time to go home!


I spotted this lovely clock on my way home at Darlington train station, I love it! 


All photographs and content (C) Katie Byram Photography 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment