Thursday 4 November 2010

First Post

Hello my name is Katie i'm a photographer based in the North East of England. I studied at the University of Sunderland and achieved a BA (Hons) in Photography, Video and Digital Imaging. I've been passionate about photography since I was 16 years old and first saw an image appear in the chemicals in the darkroom at college. I was completely mesmirised and have been ever since. I've worked for a number of companies and clients including two years during the summer working with DE Photo in Huddersfield, photographing children's sports. I have also covered a variety of exciting events such as beauty pagents, charity events, balls, arts festivals and undertaken corporate work for various businesses. I moved into photographing weddings in 2009, and I am now taking bookings for this winter and beyond.

I'm really enjoying building up my business and meeting lovely people. There are many exciting things happening this year and I wanted to start a blog to keep people updated with my work, as well as other photography related happenings.

You can find my website here.   Please feel free to contact me!

Thanks

Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment