Monday 14 February 2011

Family, Couple & Child Photoshoots

You don't have to wait for a special occasion to have a professional photographs taken, my photography sessions make an ordinary day a memorable one. 

I love to photograph outside, at a place such as the park or the beach, and get some great photographs of you having a fun time with your family or other half. The images achieved are natural and fun, and people are very surprised at how relaxed they feel in front of the camera. I like to chat and have a giggle with you and capture your family happy and relaxed. 



Alternatively, I can photograph you in your home, an option which suits those with very young children or elderly relatives that they would love a family photograph with. 

For couples I have a selection of beautiful & quirky props you can choose to use in your shoots at no extra charge, photos and details are in my blog entry here. 

 The cost of the session is just £75.00 and include a 1-2 hour shoot, all images retouched, a 10x8 framed photograph, and an online gallery where you can view and order additional photographs, or other products such as high quality stretched canvases.



It makes an ideal gift for a birthday, anniversary, mother/fathers day, engagement, or for no reason at all! I can provide you with a gift voucher if it is for a special occasion.

I currently have some available slots in March and beyond for family/couple/child photo sessions, drop me a line via my website or email: katie@photographybykatie.co.uk to book your session.


No comments:

Post a Comment