Wednesday 21 September 2011

Danielle & Scott's DIY farm wedding - As featured on Love My Dress!

I was delighted a few weeks ago when I got the news that Danielle & Scott's wedding at High House Farm Brewery was going to be featured on the very widely read and much-loved blog Love My Dress.

Their beautiful DIY farm wedding was on 25th June 2011 and featured lots of funky vintage inspired details from The Fine and Funky Events Company, as well as some homemade items from the bride herself. I thoroughly enjoyed shooting this wedding. For more details and to hear from Danielle the Bride, visit the feature on Love My Dress.  Annabel, of Love My Dress has written a wonderful write-up, and there is also lots more wedding inspiration on there! 

Here are some of my favourite images from the day:




















Many congratulations to Danielle & Scott on their marriage and on their beautiful wedding! 

If you are interested in finding out more about my wedding packages and services for your big day, please contact me via my website here

No comments:

Post a Comment