Monday 26 September 2011

Sneaky peak - Intimate wedding with funky Newcastle/Gateshead quayside photographs!




It was a pleasure to photograph this wedding, the bride and groom are good friends of mine and had a very small wedding (3 guests & me!), and let me loose photographing their couple shots at the Gateshead Quayside. I absolutely love the diverse backgrounds the Quayside offers, from the sleek Millennium Bridge, to the rugged urban areas behind the Sage with walls of graffiti. 

Lots more images to come from this one including us persuading the builders of the city games running circuit to let my bride & groom have a run along the track! 

If you are looking for a wedding photographer please visit my website or join my Facebook page, and drop me a message, i'd be delighted to have a chat with you about your day!

No comments:

Post a Comment